All LEDs flashing purple

Hi, sometimes when I send an update from the editor to the grid the grid starts flashing all LEDs purple and have to disconnect/reconnect.

Any idea what is causing this?

Thx

I have seen this while some sort of buffer overflow happened on the Grid modules, which should happen very rarely with the current lineup…

• Do you have a complex configuration on the module(s)?
  • What kind of setup shows this issue?
  • The module showing this issue is connected closer to the USB port or one further away?
  • What is the module version and firmware version (can be seen on the bottom of the Editor display of the module)?

Hi.

• Do you have a complex configuration on the module(s)?
    Not really sure how to judge complex in this situation - on the EF16 config I have custom actions for lighting on the elements. I’ve also seen it on the EF44 with no real customisation
  • What kind of setup shows this issue?
    I have a 5 module setup of EF16x2, EF44, PO16x2 where it happens quite frequently. But I’ve also seen it on an EF16x2 setup a few times.
  • The module showing this issue is connected closer to the USB port or one further away?
    Usuallty the one connected, or next to it
  • What is the module version and firmware version (can be seen on the bottom of the Editor display of the module)?
    E-32 v1.2.39

Could this be due to long load times with a lot of code?

Please see Delay switching back to page 0

The more code a page contains, the longer a page switch takes and across 5 modules this is adding up. Is this causing the buffer overflow maybe?

thx