What's the expected behavior of a brand new PBF4?

Hi All, perhaps this is not really a problem but it looks like one. I’ve received a new PBF4 today and when connecting it to USB:

• the pots look like in some kind of “Las Vegas mode” in which all leds flash in different colors without me doing anything
  • the leftmost fader’s led occasionally changes color but it seems not really related to the position of the fader
  • the second fader’s led from the left is fixed on blue
  • the other two faders’ leds are fixed on off

In Grid Editor, the grid element looks absolutely normal. No flashing, all default blue and the simulated leds’ intensity associated to the controls.

I used a lot other Grid modules in the past, I own 3 more PBF4 (older hardware) and never had this. What’s happening? Thanks!

Wow this sounds crazy. If you clear the configuration from the module and it is still happening then it is most likely a hardware issue. Please drop a mail at support@intech.studio and we will figure this out! It would be best if you could send short video as well. Thank you!

Hi, you will think that I am an idiot, but today the PBF4 works. I have been testing it in and out since 30 August and this is the first time it behaves normally. I didn’t change anything in my studio. I don’t know what to think.

I take it back, the problem has restarted, the video is at https://youtu.be/hiaqvarm7qg . In Intech Studio everything seems ok.